Thursday, May 19, 2011

No title

It has been awhile since I wrote on my blog....So, I decided to post something early in the morning.

I woke up 5.30 in the morning....
I believed that would be a call from my heart...
There is something I need to figure it out...
Failure to do so may stuck in this black hole...

I am behaving weird recently....
I don't know why I behave in this manner...
Everything is so unfamilliar....

Hoping to find a solution for it....I have thought through for hours but it still effortless...
I guess it should be a nature behavior by people....
However, I am struggling between rationale and emotional aspects....
And I can't find a balance between them....
They are extreme opposite....

Looking at the mess...
Only few options I can do....
Value of mine is being tested....
Everything would be different if I made the choice....

Time is tickling....
Make your choice....
Don't regret after all....

No comments:

Post a Comment